Sunday, February 1, 2009

I can has soyzburger...

Mmmmm... soyburger, with soy cheese, soy mayo, soy bacon, whole wheat bun! Umm, ok, maybe I'll have the Minestrone soup instead with a whole wheat crostini. Yes, I miss the cheeseburger, but that is from being vegetarian already, but I cannot stand the "let's try and recreate it in a soy fashion." It pales in comparison. I would musch rather something incredibly delicious and fresh than trying to eat overprocessed plants that try to resemble meat, dairy, and eggs. Soup, squash casserole, onion pie, salads, cornbread and beans. All comfort foods and all yummy. (Note to self, onion pie, make one, I demand it!) So weigh in this morning, 239.5. I am in the 230's, yay! I actually have been coming up a little short on calories the last few days and need to eat a little more. I have been eating around 1400 and need to eat 1800. Oh, and I lied though, I could not get by without my soy Bac'uns for salad (and by the handful).

No comments: