Sunday, January 25, 2009

Salad with a side salad with a salad as a side....

Down to 243 this morning. It was really day 2 and 3 that it was like I truly needed some chili cheese fries. I have never really cared for salad dressing at all so I have always used olive oil and Parmesan cheese, but I was at Cub Scout BALOO training for adults yesterday and we were having a taco salad for lunch. I spoke to them while they were shredding the lettuce, I was like hey, are you going to put meat in that? They were like yeah, why wouldn't we? So I was like hey, can you leave the meat out? Sure! While you're at it, can you leave the Russian dressing with mayo added? Sure they can! Oh, wait, can you not put any cheese in mine either? Uh... we guess? Great, hey, while you are at it will you leave the Doritos out too? Are you some kind of nutty Californian mister? No 'mam, I 'm Texan! So end result a huge plate of lettuce, tomato, kidney beans, raw onion, and olives. I added like a cup of salsa to the salad and wow, were it yumtastic. I have a new favorite.

I am eating constantly, I can't seem to shovel enough food in my mouth, it is emotional eating though. Thank Orville for popcorn! Other snacks; salad with tomato's and Frontier Bac'uns, frozen berry mix with Splenda, and more popcorn.

I am working out again tomorrow following a week off, the head cold is clearing up. I might even go to the pool with the kids tonight. Love that one. I strap the kids to my back and run in the pool back and forth using them for resistance. 15 minutes of that and I am ready to sink to the bottom and die. Good stuff and I don't have the sweat thing. Oh yeah, fat and sweaty, the things I cannot stand about myself.

No comments: