Friday, January 23, 2009

Is there a Doctor in the house?

So I went to the After Hours Clinic I love going to so much 2 days ago. Never an appointment, hardly ever a line. They are open 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM. They sent me away (even though their card says diabetic testing etc, which was what I was there for), so I went to my primary care doctor yesterday. He was absolutely non-plussed about the numbers, said I did not fast before taking the test which can skew them. He arranged for a lab visit next week, gave me some spendy gold plated Amoxicillin for a sinus infection and said "See you in three months" Well, this is after I told him I was going strict vegan and had had a coming to Jesus about food with myself. He said take a multi vitamin and flax seed oil every day and he is good with it. No drugs, no insulin, no lipitor, W00t! No exercise this week, but I have lost 1.5 pounds. I bought an updated copy of Iambic's Health & Diet Manager bundle for Windows Mobile and Windows Desktop. I am counting calories and eating healthy. (And I am eating a lot of Organic Spring Mix and Tomatoes with Soy Bac'uns. Full tummy, less than 100 calories)

No comments: