Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm fat, I'm Forty, and I have a favorite chair



I am fat. I am at least in my fortieth year, but I really don't have a favorite chair. I am unhealthy. I got a bunch of numbers back from a health screening yesterday that my wife is freaking over. My wife, the calm, soothing, oasis in a desert of stress, is freaking out about 650 plus triglycerides (correct spelling) very high cholesterol, etc. Apparently I am now diabetic.




I've been a vegetarian for over a year now, but a grilled cheese sandwich and fries one. I am starting my diet boot camp today. My father passed away a year ago due to complications of surgery and well, because he was fat. My mother is alone, during the time they were ready for fun and travel, she has to work a minimum wage job. I can't do that to my wife. So now I seriously start a new relationship with food.




And this... bloggie thingie, this is just a record of what I am doing. I am 5Ft 9In and weigh 250lbs. I am going Vegan plant based diet and exercising 5-6 days a week. Yay! I have been exercising already for 2 months, I just need to kick it to the next level. Videos are for an office biggest loser contest, ignore them.

No comments: